Papa John’s is a Pizza delivery chain of restaurants in america. It is named as one of the largest and fastest growing pizza companies on earth and is ranked high in client satisfaction.
The thought of papa johns contact was visualized and initiated by John Schnatter who started his career within the same industry by delivering pizzas being a pizza driver. After graduation he had a chance to work in the father’s bar, but he wished to serve his very own pizza to his own customers. To accomplish this goal John sold his car.
In a very limited time, Papa John’s has achieved huge success to be among the largest pizza companies and obtaining high ranks in customer satisfaction. One reason for their success, as mentioned by their tag line “Better Ingredients, Better Pizza”, Papa John’s uses the best of ingredients in its preparation and presentation. From water to protein enriched flour, meats, cheeses, vegetables as well as other ingredients Papa John’s concentrates on fresh, clean and hygienic products. Each pizza is served with the required garlic sauce to dip and thin crust.
In case you are planning to partner with Papa John’s in the industry of serving the high quality pizzas for your customers, and choosing a Papa John’s franchise you have to have a minimum of a rough idea about the primary franchise fees.
• Minimum value for starters unit is $250,000; 4 to 10 units are $1 million, and 11 units require $2 million in net worth.
• Liquid assets comprising cash and readily accessible financing should total at the very least $250,000 for numerous units.
• At least one partner, an effective business management background, and close proximity for the location chosen.
• Franchise fee is low at $25,000
• 5% ongoing royalty fee payable monthly.
• The estimated investment is between $160,000 and $395,000 having an average unit of 1200 to 1400 square feet in a strip center running about $220,000.
• Renewable every 10 years.
• Absentee Ownership – Actually encouraged should you don’t have QSR experience.
• Ranking – Recently named the #10 Global Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine.
• Forced Marketing Budget – A franchisee must spend no less than 7% in the monthly net on marketing.
Papa John’s Franchise Information:
Business Established: 1985
Franchising Since: 1986
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Total Investment (US): $160,000 to $395,000
When looking to start out papa johns home office it is necessary, particularly considering today’s market, that you simply look for specific methods to cut minimize or reduce overhead and risk. Any organization may have risk, yet it is important ldzxcs use a full understanding of the amount of investment, startup cost and “ROI” (Return on Investment).